- Application fee: CNY 800 (non-refundable)
- Tuition fee: CNY 73,600
- Accommodation on campus: CNY 18,000 (Zijingang campus, twin-room)
- International student medical insurance: CNY 1,600.
- Living expenses: approximately CNY 2,000 per month
Basic learning materials
1. Costs of the laboratory experiments or internships beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-funded.
2. Fee for basic learning materials ONLY covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by Zhejiang University. Other textbooks and materials shall be self-funded.
3. Self-funded students need to pay tuition fee, accommodation fee, International student medical insurance, learning materials and living expenses.
Payment: Applicants are recommended to make the payment for application fee and tuition fee via ZJU Online Application System (Link).
|Scholarship Type||Information Link||Note|
|Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program(CSC A type)||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=41595||Apply via local embassy|
|Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program (CSC B Type)||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=22232|
|Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=35627||ONLY offered to self-funded students after enrollment|