- Application fee: CNY 800
- Tuition fee: CNY 73,600
- Accommodation on campus: CNY 18,000 (Zijingang campus, twin-room)
- International student medical insurance: CNY 1,600. (Relevant medical insurance items can be found at http://www.lxbx.net)
- Living expenses: approximately CNY 2,000 per month
Basic learning materials
1. Costs of the laboratory experiments or internships beyond the university’s arrangements should be self-funded.
2. Fee for basic learning materials ONLY covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by Zhejiang University. Other textbooks and materials shall be self-funded.
3. Self-funded students need to pay tuition fee, accommodation fee, International student medical insurance, learning materials and living expenses.
4. Zhejiang University wiring account:
| Chinese Yuan / US Dollar Account|
Beneficiary: Zhejiang University
Account No: 374065939298
Name of the Bank: Bank of China, ZHEDA SUB-BRANCH, HANGZHOU
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ910
Bank Address: No. 28, Qiushi Road, Hangzhou
|户 名：浙江大学国际教育学院||账 号： 374065939298|
|Scholarship Type||Information Link||Note|
|Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=22232||Please sent materials together with application material ( 2 copies in total)|
|Zhejiang University Scholarship||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=22233||Please sent application for together with application material (1 copy in total)|
|Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship||http://iczu.zju.edu.cn/english/redir.php?catalog_id=35627||ONLY offered to self-funded students after enrollment|
|For scholarship issues, please refer to the information in the link.|
Deadline of scholarship application: 20 April, 2020