- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the normal study, have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40 (Age limit is flexible for healthy applicants with certain work experience and high academic ability).
- Students who apply for English-taught programs (except for English native speakers) are required to reach internet-based TOEFL 90 or IELTS 6.5.
1. Application Form for Admission to Zhejiang University pasted with a recent photograph (white background,35mm×45mmin size). Applicants shall fill in and submit the application form via the online application system first, then print and sign the Application Form produced by the online application system. Link: http://isinfosys.zju.edu.cn/recruit/login.shtml.
2. A photocopy of passport biographic page.
3. Highest degree certificates (photocopy of original document or notarized copies) If applicants are 4th year university students, they shall provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. Photocopies of English proficiency certificates (TOEFL or IELTS; Not required for English native speakers and applicants hold degree delivered in English).
6. Personal statement in English including following sections:
|1||Brief study and work experience|
|2||Reasons for application and expectation of the program|
|3||Master thesis research proposal/plan|
|Appendix||Additional materials (i.e. evidence of awards, social activities or published academic papers, dissertations, …)|
7. Two recommendation letters in English with the referrer’s business card/contact phone number and email address.
8. Remittance receipt of the application fee.
|In English||HUANG Xiaowen|
Room 307A (Academic office), School of Management, Zhejiang University,
Zijingang Campus, 866 Yuhangtang Road, Hangzhou, China. Zip code: 310058
Once paper-application documents are received, Admissions Committee will shortlist the candidates for the interview. Overseas candidates will be interviewed by Skype.
Interview invitation will be sent to the email provided in the application form.
Q: I am an engineering student; I am wondering whether my background is suitable for the PIEGL program?
Q: According to the information from International Education College, it says 'to label the package as Application for Zhejiang University Scholarship 2020' and deliver to Room 418 International College Building Where exactly should I send a PIEGL application with scholarship?
Q: I am planning to apply to the CSC scholarship. Am I supposed to discuss my thesis proposal with a supervisor first before applying How can I obtain a pre-acceptance from School of Management professor?
Q: Do I need to provide IETLS or TOFEL if I my Bachelor degree program was delivered in English?
Q: When can I have the result of admission?
The university will send out final official admission notice (hard copy) with scholarship result in the end of July.
Q: Can I apply for single room on zi-jin-gang campus?
Q: Is Action Learning an internship?
Action learning is a 2-credit course. Students will be grouped up as a mini consulting team, and spend two months to work on a managerial project from a local company.